Billy Graham Training Center: Free Women’s Bible Studies Start from Jan 2014
By , Billy Graham Evangelistic Association On December 31, 2013
ASHEVILLE, N.C., Dec. 30, 2013 - The Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove in Asheville is offering free Bible studies on Tuesdays for women. Two weekly studies, one morning study and one evening study, begin Jan. 7, 2014.
- Dates: Tuesdays, Jan. 7 - Feb. 25
- Times: 9:45 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Description: Many years ago, an angel of the Lord appeared to a seemingly insignificant group of shepherds and said, "I bring you good news of great joy... For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." (Luke 2:10-11). Today, in the busyness of the season, it's easy to lose the joy of celebrating the birth of Jesus.
- Notes: An optional $10 lunch buffet is available each week with reservation. The deadline for lunch reservations is noon on the Friday before the study. Please note that meal tickets are non-refundable.
- About the Leader: Jane Derrick, a Bible teacher and Asheville resident, has led a Bible study at The Cove for the past 17 years. She became a Christian in 1976 while an Army wife, living in Schweinfurt, Germany. Since her husband's death in 1994, Derrick has spoken at women's retreats and conferences throughout the U.S. and Romania.
To know more, please visit: Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Like Us on Facebook