Ken Ham, President of Answers in Genesis Backs Ray Comfort’s New ‘Noah’ Movie
By Dan Wooding/Assist News On March 3, 2014
Ken Ham, President of Answers in Genesis, the builders of a full size Noah's Ark (www.arkencounter.com) is backing Ray Comfort's new movie, "Noah-And The Last Days," which is being released on March 28, 2014, the same day as Hollywood's $125 million "Noah," starring Russell Crowe.
In a recent blog, Ham urged his readers to support Comfort's movie "instead of wasting money by supporting a pagan Hollywood Noah movie that really makes a mockery of the account of Noah, the Ark and the Flood."
He then cited some of the reactions of those who have already downloaded a pre-release of Comfort's version:
* "The movie was wonderful! I invited over some friends to watch the movie and got to witness from 9pm till 1am in the morning." Johnny Cloud
* "I loved the movie! It was so good I'm going to watch it again tomorrow!" T. Lamont
* "Very powerful." Pastor Randy Jones
* "I'm loving the movie and the Ken Ham bonus video; very good great job." Devon Taylor
* "It's amazing...I truly recommend this video." Flor Vassar
* "Watched Noah and it was brilliant." Sandy Dinis
* "Amazing movie." Nathan Edmonds
* "Downloaded, watched it, loved it, thanks!!" Vince Willem
Ham also quoted actor Russell Crowe (who acts the part of Noah in the Paramount movie):
"The funny thing with people, they consider Noah to be a benevolent figure because he looked after the animals: 'Awww, Noah. Noah and the animals.' It's like, are you kidding me?" [Crowe] says with a laugh. "This is the dude that stood by and watched the entire population of the planet perish." Crowe continues, "He's not benevolent. He's not even nice."*
Comfort, whose award-winning movies have been seen by millions, said that he produced his version of Noah out of protest: "What were they thinking when their boat-building psychopath vowed to murder his grandchildren? They painted a righteous man 'who found grace in the sight of God' as a murderous crazy drunk. They have a fake Noah. We have the real thing."
Comfort added, "Jesus warned that what was happening back in Noah's day would be happening at the end of the age. Our movie presents ten undeniable signs that we are living in what the Bible calls 'the last days,' and who wouldn't be interested in that?"
The trailer to Comfort's "Noah" can be viewed on www.NoahTheMovie.com
Construction to Begin on Ark Encounter!
During a live web stream presented by the president/CEO of Answers in Genesis (AiG), Ken Ham, announced that enough money had been raised for the Ark Encounter bond offering to allow the release of the funds to start construction of this full-size Ark in northern Kentucky.
Like Us on Facebook