iOS Jailbreak Latest News and Update: Finally, Pangu Team Released Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9.1
By Jeff Villanueva
It has been months since a jailbreak tool has been released, and finally, Pangu team has released their latest jailbreak tool for Apple devices running iOS 9.1.
Let's get to know how this jailbreak tool works.
Two Methods of Jailbreaking iOS 9.1
For reference, here's the list of Apple devices which are able to run iOS 9.1, thus, be able to jailbreak it using the latest jailbreak tool from Pangu.
Pangu Supported Devices :
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s [iPhone 6s and 6s Plus compatibility awaited]
- iPod Touch 5G
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini Retina, and iPad mini.
Method 1: Using Jailbreak Tool
Last March 11, the hackers of Pangu team released the latest jailbreak tool version 1.3.0 for Apple devices running iOS 9.1 [source: downloadpangu.org]. And it looks like it is 100% guaranteed to work.
And unlike other hackers who pretend to have their own version of working jailbreak tool, Pangu is one of the most trusted team when it comes to jailbreak, and definitely, they won't release something which is not working.
To download iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool and other lower iOS versions, click here.
Method 2: Download Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak App icon
Downloading a jailbreak app allows users to be able to track latest news and updates about upcoming jailbreak tool.
And here's how it can be installed:
- Launch Safari app on your device. Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Search this text 'ios 9.1 jailbreak' which brings up a results page . On the page select the site with the URL downloadpangu.org.
- This page is specifically designed for Pangu 9.1 app icon download on your iOS device. [users who cannot find the result on search page can directly open this page downloadpangu.org on their safari browser].
- Verify that the URL you have opened says dowloadpangu.org.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Up arrow.
- This will bring up a screen to "Add to HomeScreen". Tap on this to proceed.
- Now name the app as Pangu if it's not already that and tap on Add.
- You got Pangu 9.1 app icon on your home screen. Now tap to launch the app icon to get latest iOS 9.1 jailbreak updates on your device right away.
Watch Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak Video on 4K