Rick and Morty: Season 3, Pocket Mortys, and Rick and Morty Comic Books
By Yumi Redfield
Since we still don’t know when the third season of Rick and Morty will be released, here are everything Rick and Morty related: Pocket Mortys, Rick and Morty comicbook and merchandise.
It was around two weeks ago when it was announced that the update for Pocket Mortys has been released. Inverse has reported that Pocket Mortys update 1.02 is free and will bring the following:
- 10 NEW Mortys - available both in the wild (though will only appear after certain badge requirements are met) and via Blips and Chitz machines
- NEW attack type – Paralyze
- NEW item to cure Paralyze status and new item to cure status ailments and Morty health
- Quick crafting from the Recipe Menu, because so many of you requested it and it is awesome
- Caught indicator during battles so you can see if you’ve already got a particular Morty
- Tap anywhere to skip dialogue - it’s not just that one button area anymore
- Bug Fixes (of course) and More!
Rick and Morty comics
The cover art for an upcoming Rick and Morty comic book has been released and it gives homage to The Last of Us. The Rick and Morty #16 is said to be released in August, but unfortunately, it won’t be available just anywhere. According to Polygon, Rick and Morty #16 which pays homage to The Last of Us will only be available in comic book conventions like PAX Prime, New York Comic Con, Gen Con, and other similar events around that time.
The cover artwork was done by Mariel Cartwright.
Rick and Morty Season 3
Sadly, there’s still no confirmed release date for Rick and Morty season 3, although there have been news that the President of the United States (Keith David) will be returning in the upcoming season.
Rick and Morty season 3 is currently in production, but it seems that Justin Roiland’s obsession with mall dinosaurs is delaying production.
Everyone: "Where's season 3?"
Us: "We'd be done if Justin stopped riding dinosaurs at the mall."
Everyone: "What?" pic.twitter.com/KSQxXPNmlL
— Rick and Morty (@RickandMorty) April 13, 2016